1. Setting Up Google Play Services
To make the Google Play services APIs available to your app:
- Copy the library project at
<android-sdk>/extras/google/google_play_services/libproject/google-play-services_lib/to the location where you maintain your Android app projects.
- Import the library project into your Eclipse workspace. Click File > Import, select Android > Existing Android Code into Workspace, and browse to the copy of the library project to import it.
- In your app project, reference Google Play services library project. See Referencing a Library Project for Eclipse for more information on how to do this.
- After you've added the Google Play services library as a dependency for your app project, open your app's manifest file and add the following tag as a child of the
Once you've set up your project to reference the library project, you can begin developing features with theGoogle Play services APIs.
2. 再來廣告的種類有很多 請參考 這邊